Thursday, July 26, 2012

Glitter and Holo.

Um. Heeeeeey *waves* another post. So lately i've been having a "i have too many polishes, idk which one to wear and i'm feeling like i'm tired of all of them" moment. Sooo I just figured glitter i love glitter polishes.
Isn't that gorgeous. Yeah it is. So this polish is Spit Fire by Pure Ice I picked it up one day at walmart for like 1.97. I've had this polish for a year and this is the third time i've worn it. I need to wear it more often. This polish can be worn on it's own but I chose to layer it over Prelude To A Kiss by Orly I believe that Prelude to a kiss is from their Spring 2012 collection, I know that I picked it up this year. I put on one coat of prelude to a kiss, and layered three coats of spit fire over it.


blurry to show holo
  Hopefully I will be out my nail "rut" soon and will do some cute nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment