Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Um. HEY!

*squeals* My first blog post! I guess for awhile i'm going to be talking to myself until I get followers, but that's cool. I don't mind talking to myself lol. I actually had a post already written and I messed it up and I can't remember anything I said in it. So um yeah here's the nails!

Glow in the dark nails. I saw this polish on bornprettystore and I loved it, I knew I had to have it. Sooo I got it, and i'm glad that I did. I love it so much. The glow in the dark stays on the nail for about 10 minutes. It's really strong at first, but about 5 minutes later it wears off a little bit. No biggie. The polish is sheer, its meant to be layered over another polish. For this I used ORLY Bonder as my base coat, ORLY Snowcone (best polish ever) as my base for the glow in the dark polish. Snowcone is such an awesome polish, it's opaque in one coat, and it dries super fast. If you don't own it, you should. The glow in the dark polish is #2
when the glow in the dark starts wearing off.
Soooo that's it for now. I think this was pretty awesome for a first post. There will be many more to come.


2 comments: