Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Nails - Bloody Drips


Hi everyone today's nails are Halloween themed. I was never really big on Halloween before but since having a child I've been more into the holidays. We're still not sure what my son Gabriel is gonna be yet. We've narrowed it down to Jake from the Never land Pirates, Chewbakka from Star Wars, Yoda From Star Wars, and Iron Man. Hopefully we make a decision by the end of this week.

Flash

For my base I used one coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black. For my drips I used Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby the little glitter flecks in there are from a LA Colors art deco striper called Red Glitter. 


This was my first time doing "drip" nails and I think I did a pretty good job. The pictures actually do it no justice this is one of those it looks better in person than in pictures kind of thing. I'll be doing more Halloween themed nails so there will be more post coming up soon.



Flash


No comments:

Post a Comment