Monday, October 29, 2012

Kardashian Kolors Holiday 2012 - Kardashing Through The Snow. Swatch

Hi everyone! It seems like I have seen so many holiday/winter collections at the stores lately. No complain though my favorite collections are always the holiday/winter ones. So I found this polish at my local Meijer the other day on clearance!!!! I was beyond excited, spazed out in the store and everything. This is the only one I picked up because it was the only one that really caught my eye.

This is 4 coats it takes that many coats to build up. This polish dried fairly quick between coats. I had no application problems. It's a multicolored glitter in a clear base, so this will be really good for layering.

Coat 1 (ignore my terribly stained nails)
Coat #2


Coat #3


4 Coats
I layered one coat of Kardashing Through The Snow over O.P.I My Boyfriend Scales Walls I really like this combination together. I tried it over a black polish and a red polish but I didn't really like it.


Overall I think this is a great polish especially for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment