Monday, November 26, 2012

China Glaze - Winter Holly Swatch

Hi everyone. I've been away from my blog way too long, but the fan on my laptop is broken so it makes it harder to use. On top of that my phone broke last night and I have to wait until' the weekend to get a new one. So i'll just be posting pictures of mani's I did a few weeks ago while my phone was still working that I posted on my instagram.

So I bought Winter Holly a few weeks ago at ULTA they were having a Buy 2 get 1 free so I bought about 6 polishes. This is one of the ones that I bought.


This is 3 coats of Winter Holly. Formula on this was good the first coat went on a little un even but by the second and third coat I was able to even it out. This is way better in person than in pictures.


I don't usually use topcoats on my glitters because the gritty-ness doesn't bother me. But I decided to for this mani and it made it way more sparkly. When I saw swatches of this polish I fell in love, I thought it was my favorite but it turned out to be my 3rd favorite! I'll be posting pictures of my #2 and my #1 soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment