Thursday, November 1, 2012

Funky Fingers Baby, Baby, Baby. Swatch

Let me start off by saying that this is one of my favorite glitters that I own. I just love it so so so much. I picked this up about a year ago at Five Below. When I went back a month ago to pickup a back up I didn't see it there anymore, super bummer.


Pictures cannot do this polish justice. It's a teal ish glitter with little holographic particles scattered through. This is one of those polishes that while you're driving you glance over every once and awhile and look. It's so sparkly. I had no application issues. It dries fast! After it dries it is gritty but gritty doesn't bother me and I usually don't put topcoats on my glitters. But I did this time and it smoothed out in one coat of top coat.


Hopefully I can get my hands on a backup soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment