Friday, November 2, 2012

Maybeline Color Show - Amethyst Ablaze. Swatch

Hello everyone! So I picked this polish up at my local walmart about three months ago. First time I wore it I decided to never wear it again. But I decided that I'd put it on one last time for swatching purposes.


Maybeline Color Show - Amethyst Ablaze is a metallic polish. It is such a pretty color. I love purple, purple is my favorite color. But man I do not like this polish. I had chunks in my bottle, and as you can see it dried lumpy. It was really odd. Besides the chunks in my bottle that were all over my nails, the polish dried pretty fast.


This is the only polish that I have from the color show line. I plan on buying more from them, I just hope that the rest of the polishes aren't like that. Have you ever bought anything from this line? If you have how was your experience with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment